7.17.2010

Gettin' Down

This past week we had VBS at our church. This is the first time in at least 13 years that I've been able to help out. I worked at camp for 8 summers, lived in Africa for 2, and worked full-time at the Seminary for 2. I was pretty excited that I was going to be able to help this year. Not only did I get to help, but I taught the missions rotation! Definitely right up my alley! We started out Monday with 69 children, and by Friday we had 93. God is good!! They were such great listeners, and they really seemed to enjoy learning about the different missionaries. I was VERY impressed with the LifeWay material, I might add. Like I said, I haven't done VBS in a long time, so I didn't really have anything to compare it to, but this years theme, songs, stories, crafts, etc were great! Anyway, the last day, we invited all of the parents to come during their lunch breaks for a closing ceremony. Each class sang a different song, and during one of the more upbeat songs, Riley decided it was time to bust a move! I was sitting right beside him, so I got it on video as best I could. Hopefully you'll be able to get a good glimpse of our little man's dance skills! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This video made me cry!!!! He looks SOOO pleased with himself, SO adorable!!! Can't wait to see he and CJ dance together!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!

    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete