2.14.2011

2.14.11

Happy Valentine's Day!
My husband gave me the best Valentine's gift...he took off work today so he could spend time with Riley and me! In my opinion, that's better than any necklace or bouquet of flowers. :) I'm definitely a fan of quality time. So, since it is an absolutely gorgeous day, we headed out for the park this morning...

Daniel found this little wagon, and this was Riley's first time to ride in it since it's been SO cold! He loves it!
Of course, much sliding occurred while at the playgroundAnd playing with the mulch is a must!
Attempting to master the art of walking down stairs
Watching the wind blow the leaves
Looking cute and OLD! Where did our baby go?!Such a fun morning! I'm so thankful for these two. They make my heart smile every day - usually multiple times a day!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Valentine's Day! May we never take for granted the MANY ways God shows His love to us!

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."
1 John 4:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment