12.27.2011

Favorite gifts

Without a doubt, this was my favorite gift this Christmas! I am so thankful for our healthy baby girl. It's currently 4 am, and I just finished feeding her. I am bleary-eyed, completely exhausted and wonder when I'll get another full-night's sleep. BUT, this miracle from above is worth every bit of it! Thank you, Lord, for blessing us in this way!
Thanks to Ya Ya for the bow and adorable shoes!

And this was, by far, Riley's favorite gift this year...
Since this video was taken, we've fixed (or should I say, Daniel fixed) a strap for him so he doesn't have to worry about it slipping down anymore.

After seeing his guitar, he was content and decided he didn't need to open any more gifts (literally - we ended up opening the rest of his presents for him!). Since Christmas morning, he has woken up every morning asking where his guitar is. As soon as he finds it, he says, "Do you like my guitar, mama?" He's so precious with it! Can't wait to see how God uses this little musician of ours!

1 comment:

  1. How precious! It sounds like y'all had a nice Christmas, indeed! I love that y'all call (Daniel's mom?) Ya Ya. That's actually the word for grandma in Guarayo!

    ReplyDelete