6.23.2009

Maternity Pictures

Well, Diana is amazingly quick with editing, and she emailed yesterday saying the pictures were ready! Daniel and I went to their house last night to pick them up and enjoy some quality hangout time with the Bondurant's. Such fun! Here are some of my favorites...

My wedding rings no longer fit, so Diana got creative!

The ball cap was Daniel's when he was a little tike, and I have always loved giraffes!

One of my all-time favorite children's books

Daniel wanted in on the belly action :)


There are many more pictures that I've posted on facebook, so you're welcome to look at them there, and if you don't have facebook let me know and I'll send you a link to the album. Also, don't forget to check out Diana's website (www.dianabondurant.com). She's not only a very gifted photographer, but she's very personable and fun to work with! Thanks, again, Diana! We will always treasure these pictures!

1 comment: