6.28.2010

11-month-old fun

I cannot believe that in less than a month our little man will turn a year old! Wow! I was talking to my mom on the phone yesterday, and we both said how he is really looking like a little boy these days and no longer a baby! I'm excited to watch him grow, yet find myself sometimes missing the times when I could cuddle with him without him trying every tactic to squirm out of my arms! :) I had to upload a video of his new favorite game because it makes me laugh every time. Last week he began standing up, but once he got up he couldn't figure out how to sit back down. He would stand, play for a little while, and then just keep standing because he didn't know what else to do. So, I gently showed him how to plop onto his bottom when he was tired of standing. This then became a game in his mind, so all throughout the day he can be found standing and plopping over and over. This video shows a small clip of this game, but doesn't quite do it justice. It was almost bedtime, so I think he was tiring out, but the normal game lasts at least 10 rounds. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment