8.30.2010

Mr. Piano Man

I mentioned in a previous post that Daniel was going to Maryland to get several items from my parent's house. One of the large items was my mom's piano that she gave us. She received this piano as a gift from her parents when she was 12 years old. Daniel and I were very excited when she offered it to us! I was skyping with my parents Saturday morning before Daniel got home from MD, and my dad said he couldn't wait until Riley was tall enough to reach the keys and bang on them. I sarcastically said, "yeah, you and me both!" Later that afternoon I sent a picture to my mom's phone saying that neither of us had to wait very long...

This is his new favorite "toy" in the house. He giggles every time he touches a key and it makes a sound.

Riley was born with very long fingers and everyone who saw him during the first few weeks of his life said he was either going to be a piano player or a basketball player. I haven't seen him attempt to shoot hoops yet, but he's well on his way to the former prediction!

If you think about it, say a little prayer for this sweet boy. He vomited a couple times tonight and we're not sure if it's just something he ate earlier today or if he has a virus. It's hard to see him in pain and know there's not much we can do. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended!) as to how tomorrow goes!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of him and the piano! How fun! I'm sorry to hear he's not feeling well. I'll definitely say a little prayer for him!

    ReplyDelete