5.22.2011

Laughter

I could sit and listen to my son laugh all day long. I'll never forget the very first time we heard him laugh. Since then, we've done everything we can to invoke a giggle, and sometimes, if he thinks we're really funny, we'll get the deep-down belly laugh. That's definitely my favorite! The other night we were hanging out in his room and I started hiding behind a pillow and then quickly popping up from behind it. He thought that was the best thing ever! His laugh was so heartfelt and deep that I just had to run and grab the camera. Hope you enjoy the snippet of laughter I was able to catch on video!

2 comments:

  1. Laura that video was adorable! I loved the "Again!" Did he laugh like that when he watched the video of himself too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Laura... your posts are addictive!

    ReplyDelete