6.09.2011

R.I.L.E.Y!

A couple of weeks ago I began working with Riley on how to spell his name...mostly for fun and to help him learn letters. I certainly didn't think that at less than 2 years he'd be able to spell it on his own, but in the past few days he has proven me wrong several times. I was finally able to catch it on video today!



My prayer for this child (and all of the others who enter our family after him) is that he will use his brain and intelligence for God's glory! There's no doubt in my mind that God has big plans for Riley, and I pray that Riley will yield to His Sovereignty and control from a very early age. I am so thankful the Lord has allowed Daniel and I to be the ones walking beside Riley as he grows each day. What a privilege AND great responsibility!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo awesome. Riley is a true little man. He blesses my heart.

    ReplyDelete