3.30.2012

4 months


Little Miss turned 4 months this past Monday (3/26). At the doctor's on Wednesday, we found out she's:

14 lbs and 24.5 in.

The doctor said she's very healthy and doing great! Praise God! She had to get 3 shots, which, of course, were no fun, but she did pretty well. She was a little fussy that night when I picked her up from the nursery, so I gave her some tylenol and she slept great.

Fun Facts about Ella:
*She's sleeping through the night! I give her a bottle at 8 pm and put her to bed. At 11 pm I feed her 3 oz in her sleep and she sleeps until about 7:30 am! Love it!
*She's rolling from side to side. Hasn't rolled over yet, but I think she's close.
*She hates tummy time, but has a very strong neck and back. This week I started putting her in the Bumbo seat for a little while and she's doing great.
*She eats 4-5 oz every 3 hours during the day. At this age, Riley was eating at least 6 oz, if not more. She's just a little lady. :)
*She loves to smile, and I love to see her smile!
*She's a true Bramlett...jabbering her way through the day! :)
*As I've said before (and pray I will say for the rest of her life), she absolutely adores her brother. If he is in the room, her eyes are fixed on his every move. So precious.
*She's a great napper. So blessed!
*She does NOT like to be scared. From a very young age, Riley loved to be surprised and scared. He still does. If you want to hear a hearty laugh come out of him, just hide behind a door and pop out when he least expects it. Ella does not! I tried to play peek-a-boo with her one time (and my m-i-l did too), and she started crying the most heart-breaking cry!
*She's a thumb-sucker! I love watching her suck her thumb. Such a tiny thumb, but she goes to town on it!
*She is such a content and happy baby that it's easy to forget she's in the room sometimes.

So thankful for sweet Elizabeth Grace! The past 4 months have brought us complete joy. 
We love you, Ella!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment