8.14.2013

#927 - Nephews

These Boys

I live 1,000 miles away from my two nephews. It stinks. I'll just be honest. I'm thankful for airplanes, cheap Southwest flights, and a husband who agreed to let me come by myself for a week. A WEEK, y'all! I'm halfway through the week, and loving all of the time with my precious nephews, yet also missing my sweet husband and beautiful babies.

Here I am holding baby Jack for the first time. What a blessing he is to our family!

 "For this child I prayed..." 1 Sam. 1:20



And then there's this firecracker! CJ and I have had a great time together. I brought him this Jenga game and he loves it!







Goofy boy!


I'm so thankful for this time to spend with my nephews, sis, brother, and parents! It will be even better next June when my whole family is here to visit with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment