8.08.2013

#930 - Books

Childhood books


I don't remember how old I was, but as a child I decided I wanted to keep all of my children's books so I could one day give them to my child(ren). The other day I was reading one of my Berenstain Bears books to Riley when he noticed the writing on the inside front cover. He asked what it said, so I told him it was my name. He said, "This used to be your book??" When I told him yes, he looked back at me with the sweetest face and said, "Mama, thank you for giving me your books!" Melt. My. Heart. 

When I was little I believed that one day I'd have children to pass my books on to, but I never dreamed they would be so grateful for the gift! Thank you, Lord, for sweet moments in the day when You remind me of Your perfect plan and the amazing blessings You've given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment