11.09.2013

#915 - French Bread Pizza


We grew up having French bread pizzas for dinner. Ours came out of the frozen section of the grocery store, though! One day not too long ago I decided I wanted to make my own. I looked on Pinterest to get some baking tips, and I found a site that had clear and simple directions. Basically, it said to put whatever you want on your French bread and then pop it in a 500 degree oven for 5 minutes. I tried it and it was AMAZING! French bread pizza is now one of my quick and easy go-to meals. And it's what was for dinner tonight! The one pictured above had spaghetti sauce, sautéed onions & peppers, sausage, and cheese. But, the beauty of it is that the options are limitless! Today I'm thankful for delicious, quick meals that all family members enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment