12.08.2009

Dentures, please!

I'm not sure where my sweet baby boy has gone, but I think the teething monster took over his body! The past few days have been quite difficult with the little one. He's waking up at weird times, taking short naps, not wanting to finish his bottles, and very fussy. Daniel's mom told us that when he was a baby he teethed pretty much all at once. I would love it if that happened with Riley...let's bring those bad boys in all on the same day so we're done with it! :) I've read and heard from people that teething begins around 4 months and lasts oh until they're 2 or 3 years old! That's quite a few fussy, short nap days, and this mama is hoping she still has some hair by the time all of his teeth are in! Well, at least he's still cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment