10.20.2012

Christmas Cards

I've mentioned on various occasions my love obsession with Shutterfly. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, stop right now. Open a new tab in your browser, type in www.shutterfly.com and hit 'enter.' I believe within just a few minutes you'll come to know why I love this website/company so much. In fact, just 2 days ago I completed and ordered a photo book from them. They have such a user-friendly site, and they're constantly working to improve the quality of it. They are also known for the awesome deals they offer on a regular basis. Wonder what kind of special offers they have going on right now? Click here and you can find out!

As I told you in my last post, we are headed out on vacation tomorrow. The beaches of Florida, here we come! While we're there (with my brother and his family), we've planned to do some family photos. Why? Because Christmas is coming and these pictures would look wonderful on Christmas cards from Shutterfly!

I was just browsing their site, and this year they have...are you ready for this...610 different Christmas cards to choose from, 367 Holiday cards, and 37 Hanukkah cards! If you can't find something that will suit your tastes in all of those options, you may just have to create your own card! Let me show you just a few of my favorites...


(This was Riley's favorite)



And if you're attached to your four-legged friends, you can make one from them, as well!

So, what do you think? Have you looked at their site already, or are you planning to?! And yes, there is a bonus for me for promoting Shutterfly's new Holiday collection. Just another reason they're such a great company! Rewards for their faithful customers all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment