7.30.2013

#933 - Big boy

4 yr check-up

I'm a bit embarrassed that it's been almost 3 weeks since I last posted. But, y'all, I'm tired! Almost all of the time. And no, I'm not pregnant. I have a 20-month-old who doesn't see the need in sleeping through the night currently, and if she does sleep through the night, she wakes before the roosters, ready for the day. It's also been a crazy busy summer. So, I'm tired. But, enough about that...
 10 days ago our firstborn turned 4. Still hard for me to believe! We loved every minute of celebrating him on that day (and I'll post about that later). Today we went for the beloved 4 year check-up, shots included. :)

And here he is afterwards with a sucker because he was such an awesome patient! He did not cry once (which is a huge feat for our little man who used to scream at the top of his lungs when we took him to the doctor)! He took the shots like a pro, and I couldn't have been more proud!

In case you're wondering, here's his 4 year stats:
40 lbs (65th percentile)
3'6" (80th percentile)

We're so thankful to the Lord for such a healthy boy!

To celebrate the victory we had this morning, the 3 of us went swimming afterward. We had so much fun that we've decided to go back tonight and take Daddy with us! Love my family!!

(he doesn't look happy here, but I promise he was having fun! must have been the sun in his eyes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment