11.15.2010

Christmas Cards

I love Shutterfly. If you know me well, you know that I am constantly using their site to store photos and make gifts for family members. I love taking pictures, and what a wonderful way to display them and make family and friends smile while in the process! I looked around the house to see what all 'Shutterfly' I had, and this is all I could come up with because (like I said) I give all of my projects as gifts. Below you'll see the book I made 3 years ago for Daniel for our 1-year dating anniversary and the book I just recently made documenting Riley's 1st year of life.

If you're not familiar with Shutterfly, you should check out their website and see all of the photo possibilities they provide.

Besides photobooks and prints, they also create Holiday cards (click here to see the huge selection). I am so excited about making our Christmas cards this year! I love photo Christmas cards because I feel they are so much more personal than just signing your name to a generic store-bought card. Plus, you can put these cards on your refrigerator and leave them up all year long to remind you of friends and family you may not see very often.

There are 188 different holiday photo cards offered on the Shutterfly website, and I'm going to share a few of my favorites with you.

I love that this one provides space for several pictures and lots of text. Great way to update those you don't see very often about the happenings of 2010!
This one is similar to the one above, but it caught my eye, too. Again, several pictures and text can be included. You know, the cute little boys may be part of why I like them, too...I'm drawn to cute little boys :)
I love all of the bright colors! The word 'joy' is such a short word, yet has such a powerful meaning. I would love to share our joy with those we send our cards to!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Cor. 13:13 After all, Christmas is all about God's great love for mankind...SO great that He chose to send Jesus Christ to this earth!

So as I said earlier, I love Shutterfly. Now you know some of the reasons! Plus, for my fellow bloggers out there, Shutterfly is currently offering 50 free holiday cards! If you're looking for just the right holiday card and want to be included in this offer, be sure to go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment