10.28.2009

Lately

I'm a little behind on posting because last Friday was my last full day of work, and this week has begun the new schedule and job of being a stay-at-home-mom! I'm still working (very) part-time until they find my replacement, but most of the hours in my day are spent at home with my little man and husband (when he's not working or in class). So far, so good, but it's definitely going to be an adjustment. :) I know myself well enough to realize that I'm going to have to make goals each week or I will go crazy just sitting around feeding/changing/burping a baby. This week, my goal was to choose a different room each day and clean, clean, clean! I've met my goals each day with two more days to go! Anyway, that's random information that you probably don't care too much about. On to the pictures from the past week...

Riley's first ride in the stroller facing forward...you can tell he really enjoyed it. :)

It was 65 degrees that day...we all had to bundle up!

Ready for church...can't we leave already?!

Riley and mama on his 3-month birthday

Riley and I went on another walk a couple days later...he stayed awake this time :)


We walked all over campus...this is one of my favorite views of the chapel

Gorgeous clouds and sunset!

When we got back, it was time to take a nap. Look at what Riley decided to do instead of falling asleep...this is definitely the highest he's held his head up so far.

How old are you, again?!

More stories and updates to come...now it's time to spend quality time with my sweet husband. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment