1.12.2011

Another January Birthday

I always wanted a sister growing up (preferably an older one). I can remember when I was little begging my parents to have another child in hopes that it would be a sister. Without fail, the answer was always, "no!" So, I had to wait until my brother got married. I'm so glad I waited, though! Jill is one of the best things that's happened to our family. We're not only sisters (in-law, but I never include those two extra words), but she's a wonderful friend! We have so much fun when we're together...even if it is just once or twice a year. It's been especially fun since we both had our boys because we're able to chat about the different stages of childhood and compare the little men (AND she graciously sends us clothes that CJ has grown out of. My son is clothed because of his aunt!!!).

Anyway, today is Jill's birthday, so Daniel, Riley and I wanted to say:

Happy Birthday, Jill! We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. This really made me tear up!! I love you too, sooo much and am so thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete