1.08.2011

Another Anniversary

It's hard to believe that 2 years ago today I began this blog (click here to read that very first post!). Also, (this may not be exciting to you) this marks my 150th post! I'm so thankful I decided to take the plunge and begin "bramlett barometer." Not only are family and friends able to follow the little one closely, but I have an outlet to enjoy some writing therapy every now and then, we'll be able to share all of these fun stories with Riley when he's older, AND I got 50 FREE (did you see that?! free!) Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year just because I have a blog!

So maybe Riley can't count to 150 yet (or even 2 for that matter), but he's got ONE down as you'll see in the video below! We're having so much fun with this kiddo! How thankful I am the Lord entrusted him to us!

2 comments:

  1. I love this video! He's too cute. Thanks for our Christmas card--you're hanging on our fridge. Take care, Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started the blog too! I think I may have been there at it's inception? maybe? when we were supposed to be working? ;-)

    ReplyDelete