5.18.2013

#950 - Sleeping in

Sleeping Until 7:30 am

At this point in my life, "sleeping in" for me is anything past 7 am. Sometimes I long for the days when I could sleep until 10 or 11 am! Maybe they will return again one day, but for now, I'm required to be an early riser.
Ella's pretty unpredictable regarding when she'll wake up each morning (she's always the first one awake). Sometimes it's 7, sometimes 6:30, or like this morning, it was 5:50. But, you know what was different about this morning? She woke up saying, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" I turned to Daniel and said, "She's calling you," thinking he'd just grunt and roll over. But, to my surprise, he jumped out of bed and went to get his daughter!

And then I got to sleep for another hour and a half until I heard little man waking up. How thankful I am today for an attentive husband who chooses to put himself aside and serve me in ways that may seem small to others, but mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment